Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half of The Year.
So here is my list!
1. Sweet Little Lies (Heartbreaker Bay, #1) by Jill Shalvis. I love Jill Shalvis's writing and this series has got a great synopsis.
Release date: 28th June, 2016.
2. P.S.I Like You by Kasie West. I am seeing this book everywhere and love the synopsis. Its a YA, contemporary Romance. Its a my kind book.
Release date: 26th July, 2016.
3. It Ends with US by Colleen Hoover. Its a CoHo book, of course I am waiting for it.
Release date: 2nd August, 2016.
4.Under the Lights (The Field Party, #2) by Abbi Glines. I loved the first book and love this author as well. And it is about my favourite character, Brady, so can't wait for this book!
Release date: 23rd August, 2016.
5.The Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay, #2) by Jill Shalvis. This is the second book in the trilogy. I can't wait to get my hands on this trilogy!
Release date: 27th September, 2016.
6. Fire in You (Wait For You, #6) by J.Lynn. I like this series and this author's writing so have to read this one as soon as it releases!
Release date: October, 2016.
7. Archangel's Heart by Nalini Singh. I LOVE this series and this author. Cannot wait literally for this book!
Release date: 1st November, 2016.
8. Heartless by Marissa Meyer. I loved Cinder books so can't to read more of her books!
Release date: 8th November, 2016.
9. Someone Like You (Oxford, #3) by Lauren Layne. Okay, first its of my favourite character Lincoln and the female protagonist is going to be Emma's twin from The Trouble with Love. I just cannot wait any longer for this one!
Release date: 13th December, 2016.
10. Untitled (Rock Kiss, #4) by Nalini Singh. Its Abe and Sarah's full lenght book. I just can't can't wait for long. I need this book now!
Release date: Sometime later this year.