Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted and created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, they post a new theme and everyone is invited to join in!
This week's topic is Top Ten 2016 Debut Novels I am Looking Forward To:
But its only top 7 instead of 10 because I am only just waiting for these 7..
1. The Girl Who Fell by Shannon M. Parker:
I loved the synopsis on goodreads and I am seeing this book everywhere, so can't wait with high expectations!
2. The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry:
Again a Young Adult book and liked the synopsis on goodreads and I am seeing this book everywhere, so can't wait for this one too!
3. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman :
It is a Young Adult, Historical fiction, a retelling book with amazing synopsis, of course I am waiting for it.
4. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro:
Again a Young Adult book and its a mystery thriller, retelling and it is also very popular. And its releasing on my Birthday!!
5. Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira:
It sounds really cute!
6. The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig:
7. This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp:
This one sounds very intense and I dunno I am a little intrigued and so will give it a try.
So, this was my top ten list. What about you? Let me know.